The Langa Aircraft Weighing System (LA-WTr) provides the capability to weigh narrow to wide body aircrafts.
The equipment consists of platform scales, ramps, stoppers, a computer (optional) and a transport cart.
- Independent weight read out on each Scale.
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of applied load or ±1 display count, whichever is greater.
- Kilogram or pound selectable read out.
- Capability to apply altitude and latitude correction factors automatically.
- Auto-zero maintenance automatically corrects zero-weight display shifts.
- No required warm-up time or multiple pre-loading due to temperature compensation.
- No centering of wheel due to load cell design.
- Scale is virtually maintenance free – ensuring no lost time due to scales being unavailable digit LCD (1.0 in/2.54 cm) displays, automatic backlighting provides viewing under all condition.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve battery life.
- Low battery detection with automatic shut-off to protect batteries.
- Built-in self-diagnostics to check: memory, display, power supply (BIT).